Math Functional Skills Level 2
About the course:
This course is suitable for those learners wishing to improve their skills, knowledge and confidence in mathematics or to develop their existing skills while gaining a nationally recognised qualification. You will be taught in small and friendly group where you will be working as an individual and as part of a group.
- Learn or improve your basic number skills
- Solve problems requiring calculation with common measures, including money, time, length, weight, capacity and temperature.
- Extract and interpret information from tables, diagrams, charts and graphs
- Develop problem-solving skills
- Finding area, perimeter and volume of common shapes
What are the entry requirements?
No entry requirement but it is advisable for learners to have a Functional Skills Level 1 qualification or equivalent.
Assessment Method: Exams
Qualification: Maths Functional Skills Level 2
Course Mode: Day/evening
Duration: 12 weeks
Start Date: The Functional Skill course can be studied at any time during the year, however, this is subject to the number of students.
Through achieving this qualification you will be able to progress onto higher qualification.
Course Costs: The course fee is £350
Are there any additional costs?
There may be additional fees to cover the cost of textbooks needed for the course.