Manual Payroll Level 1
About the course:
The IAB Level 1 Certificate in Payroll is specially designed for those who want to gain an understanding of basic payroll procedures as well as those who wish to become professional payroll processors.
The Level 1 qualification is mainly designed for the following candidates:
- Those who are new to payroll
- Those who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge required of payroll clerks prior to employment.
- Those who wish to understand the PAYE system for their own interes.
- Those who wish to return to working and wish to add payroll to their skills.
To achieve this qualification the following mandatory units consisting of 13 credits must be achieved:
- Payroll preparation,
- Generating an employee record
- Making gross pay calculations
- Payroll processing
- Processing leavers
- Computerised payroll administration
What are the entry requirements?
No formal qualifications, However learners are advised to have basic math and English skills.
Exam Board: international Association of book keeper (IAB)
Assessment Method: Knowledge text, Assignment and Examination
Qualification: Certificate in Manual Payroll Level 1
Course Mode: Part time.
Duration: 8 weeks
Start Date: Every 2 months
Successful candidates can progress onto level 2
What are the training costs?
The course fee is £300.00
Are there any additional costs?
Please note that the tuition fee does not include the IAB registration fee. Please check with the awarding body for up- to-date fee information or ask a member of our admission team.