Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
About the course:
The Business Administration qualification is suited for those who would like to develop their skills in order to successfully work in a business environment.
This course comprises of compulsory and optional units. Students are expected to obtain at least 45 credits in order to qualify for this award.
The criteria are as follows:
- 21 credits from the compulsory units in Group A
- A minimum of 14 credits must be achieved from Group B
- A maximum of 10 credits must be achieved from Group C
- Communication in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand employer organisations
- Manage personal performance and development
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
What are the entry requirements?
The entry requirements for this course is 3 GCSEs at grade A* – D; this includes Maths and English. Students wishing to join the course must currently work in a Business environment or have an employer that is willing to hire you in this area. You must be at least 16 years of age.
Qualification: Business Administration Level 2
Start Date: The Diploma course can be studied at any time during the year, however, this is subject to the number of students.
Course Mode: Part time
You will be assessed by your assessor using a portfolio of evidence or e-portfolio, practical demonstrations and assignments. You will be assessed both in the college and in your place of work.
Through achieving this qualification you will be able to progress onto the Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Business or may you apply for the following job roles:
- Administrator / Business Support Officer
- Office Junior
Course Costs: The course fee is £1987.00,
Are there any additional costs?
There may be additional fees to cover the cost of textbooks needed for the course.