ITQ Level 2
About the course:
This IT course is suitable for those looking to build on the knowledge gained in level 1. Learners will be taught the core software applications required in the workplace. The course is made up of four modules which are: word processing software, spreadsheet software, presentation software and improving productivity using IT.
This course consist of the following
- Word Processing
- Spread sheet Software
- Presentation Software
Word Processing will cover how to:
- Use a word processing application such as Word to create documents
- Manipulate and format text
- Insert and manipulate images within a document
- Import objects and graphics
- Use mail merge tools
- Create, manipulate and format tables
- Preview and print documents
Spread sheets will cover how to:
- Understand the basic concepts of spread sheets
- Use a spread sheet application such as Excel to create a spread sheet
- Insert and format data
- Create, format and adjust charts
- Create formulae and functions and copy them to other cells
- Apply settings for printing
Presentations will cover how to:
- Create, format, modify and prepare presentations using different slide layouts using PowerPoint
- Duplicate and move text, images, charts
- Create and modify organisational charts
- Apply slide transitions and animation effects
- Apply slide designs using presentations and templates
- Apply various print options
What are the entry requirements?
Level 1 ITQ or equivalent
Case Study (There will be a scenario which will be worked through on a computer using different computer software)
Qualification: College Certificate
Course Mode: Part Time
Duration: 8 weeks
Start Date: Every 2 months (Subject to availability)
Learners may wish to further study or gain employment
What are the training costs?
The cost is £350
Are there any additional costs?
There may be additional fees to cover for the cost of textbooks needed for the course.