Computerised Book Keeping Level 2
About the course:
The IAB Level 2 award in Computerised Book Keeping is suitable for those who wish to further their studies of Computerised Bookkeeping and gain a qualification in Level 2. It could also be used by those candidates who have some practical knowledge and skills and wish to gain an accredited qualification in the subject.
The qualification is made up of:
- Online Knowledge Test
Principles of computerised accounting and VAT
- Understand the basics of computerised accounting
- Understand terms used in accounting
- Recognise source documents and understand their purpose
- Understand the basics of the VAT system
- Understand HMRC VAT rules
- Understand the purpose of VAT accounts and the VAT return
Use a computerised accounting system
- Set up a computerised accounting system
- Generate and use source documents
- Account for cash sales and sundry income
- Process customer receipts and refunds
- Process supplier payments and refunds
- Process payments through the bank current account
- Process petty cash transactions
- Reconcile the balance on the bank current account
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Generate reports
What are the entry requirements?
Learners will need to have a Level 1 qualification.
Online Knowledge Test – These tests are a series of independent short answer questions made up of multiple choice, gap fill, and true or false type questions.
Paper Examination – These are assessed under examination conditions.
Qualification: Computerised Book Keeping level 2
Exam Board: International Association of Book keepers (IAB)
Course Mode: Part Time
Duration: 8 weeks
Available Session: Day/evening
Start Date: Every 2 months
Successful candidates can progress onto level 3 or gain employment.
Course Costs: £340
Are there any additional costs?
Please note that the tuition fee does not include the IAB Registration fee. Please check with the awarding body for up-to-date fee information or contact a member of our admission team.